Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How to Remove Dell Windows 7 Administrator Password?


I can't remember the password for my Dell Inspiron Windows 7 PC, how to change or remove the forgotten password?

I recently dug my Dell PC with Windows 7 out of my closet so I could give it to my father to use. I haven't used it or turned it on about two years. After it booted up, I remembered I had to input a password. I don't remember it. I tried just about everything I might have used 2 years ago but they were all wrong. All I can think about are the passwords I use now and none of them are right. Since I'm the only one who ever used the computer and my account is the Administrator and the only one on there so I can't even log into a separate account to change the password. I need some help. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

change Dell Windows 7 password





I followed the Microsoft guideline on how to reset Dell Windows 7 password, but because I do not know my password, none of them work.
I also do not have an installation disk, which rules other methods of resetting the password.
I cannot find out how to access the root/administrator account to get the equivalent privileges to remove/change the password.
I'm hoping someone knows of a method of resetting/removing my password without logged in.

Finally, I've looked online and can seem to download random program to reset my password.

I tried Windows Password Recovery Tool with quick steps and removed password in minutes! The following are procedures:
Procedure 1, Download and install the Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool from my now surfing computer via site: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com
Procedure 2, Run the tool and burn iSO image file into a blank USB Flash Disk (Blank CD/DVD is also OK.) for creating a Windows 7 password reset disk.
Procedure 3, Do BIOS setting on locked Dell Windows 7 computer and set it start from burned USB disk.
Procedure 4, At last, restarts Dell pc and remove Windows 7 administrator password within clicks.

Well, it is really miraculous to delete my Dell Win 7 admin password with this Windows Password Recovery Tool quickly!

I like Dell pc and will always support it! I also hear that Dell will be presenting three new tablets; the already seen 8″ plus two 10.8″ tablets.

The three devices and specs are:
1) 8″ 1280 x 800 screen, Intel Bay Trail CPU, 8 hours battery life, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD. Office Home and Student 2013 will be bundled. This is the one that was seen at IDF in San Francisco.
Dell Windows 8 Tablet Password

2) 10.8″ 1920 x 1080 screen, ARM Qualcomm CPU, 10 hours battery life, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD. Office Home and Student 2013 will be bundled.
3) 10.8″ 1920 x 1080 screen, Intel Bay Trail CPU, 10 hours battery life, 2 GB RAM, 64 GB SSD, 4G / LTE built-in.

Do you interest in the above 3 types of Dell Windows 8 Tablets? Well, I do! And I will never worry about lost Dell Windows 8 Tablet password as I have great experience with Windows Password Recovery Tool!

Get tips on how to reset Dell Windows 8 password: http://resetdellpassword.blogspot.com/2013/07/reset-dell-password-windows-8.html

No comments:

Post a Comment